Morning advice as #inspiredbytarot
I had a lot of fun with #day2 of the getting to know me and my Tarot challenge... so much so, me thinks I might accidentally landed on a very cute new project!
1. The Hermit - It's about that time for you to grab a piece of chill.
2. The Empress - It won't bloom if you don't care.
3. Queen of Cups - Give them love, not your opinion.
4. Nine of Pentacles - Every day is a gift. Wear red lipstick.
5. Knight of Pentacles - Take care of time and the world is yours.
6. The Star - Look up sweet friend. You got this.
7. Four of Wands - Besom and Sage; welcome to my humble home.
8. Ten of Pentacles - Eat. Play. Love. Repeat.
9. King of Cups - Preach, papa preach! But first, a toast to the good life.
10. The World - You can't get started until you make it to the end.
11. The Moon - I'm learning to listen to myself.
12. The Fool - Life is on the other side of you not giving a shit.
13. The Magician - With a little bit of glitter, I make things happen.
14. Strength - Are you broken? No? Then stop your crying.
15. Queen of Pentacles - I changed the oil in my car wearing four inch heels. So w
16. The Sun - Every day is a new day for you to shine. Be bright.
17. Three of Wands - Don't tell me, show me.
18. Knight of Wands - As the Warrior Princess, I accept your challenge.
19. The Chariot - You're so fancy, even your shadow glitters.
20. The Queen of Wands - I am the hero of my own story.
My favourite card, always, is The Hermit, as he is my Spirit Guide. However, I definitely have a #cardcrush on The Chariot... I kinda feel like I might have to pull The Magician on this one.
What's your #cardcrush?